Sunday, April 7, 2013

So close yet so far!

Today is a super duper boring day for me! I woke up at 8am to go to Toa Payoh just to meet Michelle. The plan was a big failure, didn't turn out like how we had expected it to be. Went home after that, decided to do my work and the computer gave up on me. The programme kept crashing, making me feel like just give up and go sleep. I watched HIMYM newest episodes. I have been missing out so many episodes. Woke up and talked to Ayu and a few friends. That is how my day was spent. It was pretty boring! Argh I need to find a job as soon as possible or else I will get autism very soon.

Today is the second day. I guess it is not going to happen. What was I thinking about? I am nothing in your heart. Things are becoming clearer but the truth is so hard for me to accept it. Why do I feel like you are thousands miles away?